• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

V-Vessel Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samc

Reaction score
SOLD

Great for wine. Great for beer if you pre-filter out the hops/trub. If you leave all the gunk in then it can clog up at the bottom. I used it for a few batches of beer with success and then did some wine before retiring from alcohol.

Can't find the original stopper, the replacement does not have a hole for airlock so you'd have to drill a hole or buy a new stopper.

Northern Brewer sells them new for $199, I'll take $115.00 shipped.

v-vessel-56180.jpg

I'm in Portland Maine. Does that $115.00 include the shipping? Let me know I'm interested.

Shipping included. One person PM'ed me 3-4 hours before you so you are next in line if they don't buy.

Thanks! It arrived yesterday safely and timely as promised. Can't wait to brew up a Scottish 90 to put it to use.

Nathan

Back