make me laugh from craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monty73741

Reaction score
Beer brewing supplies - $45 (Mt. Washington)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-09-03, 10:56PM EDT

The girlfriend hates the fact that I make my beer 5 gallons at a time. She hates IPAs and Porters and Hefeweizens. She may even hate baby Jesus. I'm not sure.
On the upside, she's going to get rid of her freaking cats.

So here's the deal: I'm selling a large carboy, bottle capper, tons of caps, enough 22 oz. bottles for nearly two batches, sterilizer, a grain bag, Irish Moss...basically everything you need to make your own brew. I'll even give you my Simcoe and Amarillo hops to get you started on your first batch.

My wife hates all beer but still supports my brewing. This guy should grow a set and/or find a new woman.

Why would she hate the fact that he brews his own beer? She must be a tiger in bed for him to give up his stuff like that. I wonder if acrobatics in bed and tolerance to brewing are inversely related? My wife strongly encourages my brewing. :(

I wonder if acrobatics in bed and tolerance to brewing are inversely related?
You could be on to something there. My SMWBO is giving me quite a bit of grief lately because my quantity of brew "stuff" has grown exponentially in the last couple of months.... and I do seem to be getting more too....
Of course, it may be because she is 13 years younger than I am too, but who cares!
I took a new keg home yesterday, so this weekend, look out baby! :ban:

Poor bastard. The operative word here is "girlfriend". There's plenty of them out there. Would think that was my friend's post but his fiancee hasn't "let" him buy a starter kit yet (her own words). So he's getting one for his wedding present. :D (hate that b****)

BeerJokeMakeup.jpg

Back