West Columbia SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I want to mention that I was in Greenville and W. Columbia SC this past week. While in Greenville I stopped in to Barleys Taphouse. They have about 64 beers on taop and over 100 different in bottles. I just want to make sure everyone here that ahs the chance goes in there. I was there for 6 hours just talking beer with the Owner Josh and Jeff behind the bar. Josh the owner educated me soo much about beer in general and about Trappist Ales. He cracked open a couple goodies and allowed me to share with him. I have to think him for sharing with me my first Sour Beer. Ive been wanting to try one of these but was kind of scared. IT WAS AWSOME. Also tried Orval. Great as well. Great environment and great people.

Also while in Columbia I stopped in to The Flying Saucer Taphouse. They have a rather impressive beer selection as well although the staff doesn't seem to be to beer oriented and they kept putting oranges in my Frankensanzer. But the college girl waitresses wear these tiny little plaid skirts so I made due with the fruit.

So all in all, I wanna thank SC for a GREAT beer week.

Back