• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nice Oak Bar Stools

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bphelan

Reaction score
Anyone looking for bar stools for a bar build? http://cnj.craigslist.org/fuo/3118107744.html Swmbo wants these gone because they're messing up the feng shui of our new apartment. As the craigslist ad states, I have four stools, what it doesn't say is that I actually have a 5th stool that is nearly identical (The back of the stool broke so I replaced it with a seat from a very similar looking chair). Solid wood construction, no pressed wood or any other materials. These are in really nice shape. Retailed for almost $100 a piece new. Located in Plainsboro NJ (Central NJ). Ideally looking to sell these but I'm willing to bargin or trade to work out a deal with a HBT member. Pick up only. If you're interested, have questions, or want more pictures PM me.

Edit: Just realized the Craigslist ad hasn't updated my latest price change, I'd like to get $150 for these.

Back