• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 22 oz. bottles in Mebane

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTrubble

Reaction score
I have 6 12pk boxes of used pry top 22 oz. bottles. I have been saving these for home brewing and now have 6 12pks excess. They have all been thoroughly rinsed and are ready to be sanitized and used. Free to a good home, but would be glad to take a donation of beer, home brew or otherwise.

I'd love to take the bottles off your hands, but it may be a about a month before I get to up to Mebane. I don't expect you to hold them, but if you haven't gotten rid of them by early May when I come through I'll pick them up.

I would love to buy these from you, and gladly pay the postage. I am restarting after a 15 year time off. I need to restock all of my supplies. The bottles are my final piece. I am brewing my first batch on Friday, I can't wait.

Jim

BigTrubble said:
I have 6 12pk boxes of used pry top 22 oz. bottles. I have been saving these for home brewing and now have 6 12pks excess. They have all been thoroughly rinsed and are ready to be sanitized and used. Free to a good home, but would be glad to take a donation of beer, home brew or otherwise.

Are these still available?

Back