• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball Lock gas and co2 to go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkringii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a brand new gas in ball lock disconnect with the co2 on the go charger that uses 16g cartridges. I bought these intending to use them but then ended up getting a 5# tank and regulator instead to cart around. looking for $30 shipped for everything

cheers

:mug::mug:

IMAG0346.jpg

Charger is SOLD but theres more

i did go through my shelves and i have the following:

3 Liquid Ball Lock disconnects 1/4" barbed $5 each
1 Liquid Ball Lock disconnect 1/4" MFL BRAND NEW $6
3 Gas Ball Lock disconnect 1/4" MFL BRAND NEW $6 each
2 Gas Ball Lock disconnect 1/4" MFL with 5/16" Swivel nut BRAND NEW $9 each

I will wait a day or to for someone who wants to buy it all to save me time when shipping. shipping will be on me if someone buys it all.

cheers

IMAG0349.jpg

Bump to sell! These are all brand new (but the 3 liquid out which where used on a jumper line for cleaning only.. no beer has touched them)

$55 shipped makes it less than $5/each shipped.. cant beat that!

Last bump $50 shipped or i jus keep em all.. thats 9 disconnects with 2 swivel nuts.. all brand new or the three liquid barbed outs used once..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back