B-Day Kegerator??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gropo

Reaction score
My wife asked me what I want for my birthday, so I suggested a dual-tap kegerator (we'll see if it'll fly). I've been bottling for years, so the idea of kegging seems pretty enticing. Instead of taking a guess on which dual kegerator might be best, I'd rather stand on the backs of giants, and draw from this forum's vast breadth of knowledge. A "plug and play" pre-fab unit is preferable over building my own since I have enough projects going on. If you were in my shoes, which unit would you choose?

I've built my own, but I also have a store bought. Are you looking for cheap, or high quality? I own a danby chill-n-tap that I upgraded to a 3 tap tower and I love it.

I was in the same dilemma back in March. I did a ton of research and looked around. I called the manufacturers and bothered them trying to get a better deal. Here is what I got, and I LOVE it. it will actually hold 3 cornies plus a few bombers and a six pack if positioned correctly. I put two on tap and have a third in there either cold conditioning or on a cobra tap, until I can get an extension for the top of the tower and add a third.

You can look on the websites and everything, but buying it from Ebay with the buy it now feature is the cheapest with shipping and everything...

Good luck and congrats!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Haier-HBF05EBSS...93920541?pt=Refrigerators&hash=item53e330ef1d

Back