N. Oregon Coast - CO2 Refills

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWMushroom

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of somewhere on the Northern Oregon Coast that does foodsafe CO2 refills/exchanges so I can get into kegging?

Having a hard time finding anywhere - even the homebrew shop up in Astoria don't deal with CO2!

I know a guy in Seaside that goes to CRM in seaside, by the high school. In Astoria, I believe Englund Marine with do it.

Did u go to Pouring at the Coast this year?

Yup, sure did! Just found out that the Astoria Scuba on Pier 39 in Astoria does food safe CO2 fills, so the kegging plan is on!

CRM is closer though - I'll get in touch with them to see if their CO2 is 'food safe' and if they're a fill or exchange place.

Thanks for the tip.

NWMushroom said:
Yup, sure did! Just found out that the Astoria Scuba on Pier 39 in Astoria does food safe CO2 fills, so the kegging plan is on!

CRM is closer though - I'll get in touch with them to see if their CO2 is 'food safe' and if they're a fill or exchange place.

Thanks for the tip.

We should get together for some brews sometime. You live down the coast right?

Yup, I am down in the Nehalem bay area - you got anything good on tap?! My pipeline is shot since I'm waiting for an electric BIAB system to arrive - no more waiting for a break in the rain to brew!

NWMushroom said:
Yup, I am down in the Nehalem bay area - you got anything good on tap?! My pipeline is shot since I'm waiting for an electric BIAB system to arrive - no more waiting for a break in the rain to brew!

I am currently bottling. So close to kegging. I have the Kolsch that just got 2nd at the pouring at the coast. I also have a pale ale that was 100% Columbus hops.

Back