really cool label idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pivot

Reaction score
hey I thought of a really cool idea for a label. I thought it would be neat to use a Duff beer label, like the simpsons brand of beer. Im wondering if anyone else has ever done this, and if so, how they went about making the label for it.

Are you going to call it Duff, or something else? The biggest challenge will be getting the right font. You could easily create a look alike label by imitating the graphic style. One option might be to download a copy of the Duff label and remove the text. Then overlay it with something of your own. If you need one, I have a good copy of the Duff label I can send you.

simpson-duff-beer-internet-homer.jpg

Cool idea!

Once you get the design finished, you can buy printable label paper that has a moisture activated adhesive on the back. You just print like 9 per page and cut them up. They work great, but they will bleed, so don't put them in the cooler.
Here is a link to the product ----> Click Here

Latest posts

Back