Where can I get 355 ml/12oz belgian bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan0914

Reaction score
So I'm wanting to bottle some sours and mead in 355 ml/12oz bottles. I've searched everywhere. Does anyone know where I can get these smaller Belgian style bottles from.

If you have a place that sells Russian River belgians (Damnation, Consecration, Supplication, etc.), they come in those type of bottles.

Upping your collection can get rather spendy though, they're $4-$12 per.

Ya I have a few from RR that's what gave me the idea. There kinda hard to get here where I am on the east coast. I was hoping there was a source I could buy a bunch from. And not have to drink mine.

Lost Abbey and North Coast have the same bottles i think you are referring to, 375 ml corked and cage with all the belgian curves. I recently was at Lost Abbey and asked some people there where i can get those bottles and they said it's a proprietary mold that Russian River, Lost Abbey, and North Coast designed and have produced for them. I don't think you can get them anywhere. I've seen clear and green ones of a similar size and shape.

Worst case you have to get RR, LA, and NC beers (expensive but tasty). I personally hoard these bottles like crazy because i like them so much.

Back