A couple labels I've been playing with

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chester

Reaction score
SWMBO is starting a new job so this years vacation got scrubbed but we have this weekend to get away. We are visiting the high school friend that I started homebrewing with back in 96. I was putting together a couple cases to take along and figured I would finish the labels.

Here is the label my friend drew up for our first brew still stuck to our original carboy. I gave it away to a another friend that was gonna start brewing and never did and then retrieved it again 5 years later... it had been on his back porch the whole time. I carefully soaked it off and scanned it.
IMG_2859.JPG

close up:
IMG_2863.JPG

a little rough but I'm glad it survived.

here are the new ones:
Living City Strawberry Dunkel (image thanks Frank Lloyd Wright)
Living%20City%20copy.jpg

Swallowtail Wit
Swallowtail%20Wit%20Label%20copy.jpg

I'm definitely a huge fan of the Swallowtail Wit label. The Brewery logo is very cool as well. What did your old friend have to say about it?

He was really surprised that old label survived and he liked the new ones too. It was 106 degrees back home so we sat around in the AC and drank homebrew all weekend. He is coming over here later this summer to brew something up.

Love that third pic! The sketch look is totally cool!

I was just going to go out and look for something interesting online to use as a label, and that fit the mood perfectly. I was wanting something that people could sit ans stare at as they drank the beer. Might see about stealing some Escher images.

That's a cool idea! If you're creative enough, maybe even draw up your own! (Don't ask me to, I'm not NEARLY creative enough :drunk:)

Yeah, right! When it comes to drawing, I am neither right-handed, nor left-handed. (Actually, I've never tried drawing with my left hand. Hold on...

Nope...

Latest posts

Back