Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many things in need of a good scrubbing - carboys, kegs, armpits. Winning this would provide me and all i know with cleaner, tastier beer, and fresher air to enjoy it in.

I promise not to use the same pads on beer equipment and armpits.

I would like to have one of these to try to clean all my equipment that was stored in the attic for the last 8 years. Sanke and soda kegs are absolutely filthy!

Had to take a break from the hobby but when I returned went right into all grain!

Nothing pisses me off more than trying to scrub krausen residue out of the top of a Carboy with one of those dang brushes.... i've got them bent into all kinds of zig zags, and still doesn't always work (i've even tried a pressure washer spraying into the carboy...seriously). I'm on a super tight budget so i have to choose between equipment or ingredients, ingredients has been winning for a couple years now...

I'm old and the lack of a carboy cleaner right now causes my ancient bones to ache!! I'd love a good carboy cleaner!! :)

Happy wife $150, Quite time after work $25, greatest tool to clean carboys for free...Priceless!!!

Having one would really help me out as i am a stay at home new dad,my son is 10 months old and does not give me any time to clean ANYTHING. It is not easy to clean a carboy with a wiggling baby in your arms too.this is fast enough i could actually get things clean

I need a carboy cleaner because I thought the only way to get my carboy clean was to smash it clean the pieces then duck tape back together please me I’m running out of duck tape.

Well, I only have 1 glass carboy, and 1 keg, but thats beside the point. I would like to use the carboy, but can't because I haven't found a good way to clean it.
Now when I found the carboy in the garage, it was buried in dirt, and while the outside was easy clean, I've never been comfortable with the inside, mainly cause there was a dead rat inside.

I got the body of the rat out, in two parts cause the head popped off when i tried to reach in with a metal grabber thing, so got that all out, which while were talking about it pretty much made me not want to use it period, but I have soldiered on, but after soaking it in bleach water for a week, soaking it in PBW, I'm not going to be comfortable with this thing until I can get a physical scrubbing involved in this process, and lack the means for it. Well I could sandblast it, and while that would make me feel okay about the cleanlinest of the inside of this carboy, it would prolly also break it, which makes a carboy cleaner a better option.

Thank You.

I need this carboy cleaner because i'm tired of scrubbing carboys with a carboy brush. I also think it would be a lot safer than lifting and swirling a glass carboy!
And I will love it forever:rockin::fro:

I have already dropped two gallon carboys full and wasted everything that was in it not to mention all the other prices of glass I have broken. If I had a carboy cleaner then I wouldn't have to risk my glass containers anymore. Pick me or I will be doomed to a life of broken glass. :(

Мне нужна carboy cleaner, потому что мой английский не очень хорош!

It's -36 Fahrenheit outside in Fairbanks today. Using a brush makes a colossal mess. I need a carboy cleaner so I don't die from exposure cleaning my carboys outside!

I spend far too much time cleaning my carboy by bending my brush around to get the edges and likely miss spots. The carboy cleaner would be ideal for me.

There once was a studly homebrewer,
Who's carboys were as dirty as a sewer.
He won a carboy cleaner giveaway,
the krausen crust he did slay,
and his carboys had never looked newer.

Awesome giveaway, please sign me up.

I need a carboy cleaner because it cleans well, is easy to use, and it introduces power tools to brewing equipment cleaning; what's not to like?

What's a carboy? ......just kidding :cross:

I only have one arm. Do you know how hard it is to clean your carboy with only one arm? .....also kidding :drunk:

If there is really a person here with one arm, I will buy them a cleaner! :mug:

Oh carboy, oh carboy, where for art thou cleanliness? Thy need a carboy cleaner, so thy may see you again. Your filth is disturbing and your mouth is the same. I still love you but thy needs a thorough cleaning. Thy would love to fill your mouth with my sweet goodness again and again because thy you love so much.

Please help thy clean thy filthy carboy, so thy may fill her mouth again with sweet goodness.

I'm new to home brewing and can use all of the help with proper sanitation that I can get.

I would like to get a carboy cleaner to show all my friends that brew and do not take part in beer forums so they will go out and buy their own supporting the company that helped me out since I am too broke to get one for myself.

I need one because I never want to see anyone with a corney keg stuck on their arm again. Remember if you can't reach it do not push harder to reach bottom. We call them corney arms.

After watching how the Roto-rooter guy's spinny thing take on my sewer line I'm convinced. Drill driven spinny things are the only way to clean.

I need one because I'm having a hard time cleaning out my carboys with the brush I currently have!

I would like to win a Carboy Cleaner to save time( to allow to drink more beer) and in cleaning supplies(to allow more money to make more beer).

thanks,

Dean

...because an object like that hooked to a power tool...and an SWMBO...could clean up a lot more than a carboy! Well, nevermind the "clean up" part there... absolutely nothing clean about that! Still could use an easier way to clean a carboy though...

My carboys are crying for deep clean that my modified brush with a drill leaves behind, way better then trying to rig a magic eraser on the end of a wire bush!! Help me make sure my carboys are truly clean between batches.
Thanks

I need one because my daughter is getting tired of me holding her by the ankles and dipping her headfirst (she's very skinny) into my carboys so she can scrub them out with her toothbrush. She would be very grateful if we won one.

I would like a carboy cleaner to wipe away the intelligent lifeforms left behind by my carboy brush. Like a spinning F5 of contaminant death :)

I would like a carboy cleaner because I'm worried about getting scratches in my Better Bottles using my carboy brush.

I need one because I've been cleaning everything twice -- one out of my keg and then once out of this beautiful Movember moustache.

Well I would love to have one of those carboy cleaners becouse I dont have a lot of time for cleaning and this would be great!!!!!!

Roger

All your carboys are belong to us ...now I just need a way to keep them clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back