Time to chock the chicken

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
Ok I have forking had it ..... Every damn day all day long GD rooster cook -a doodle -do the forkin sun has been up since 5:30 . Someone in the area must have thought hey we live in country we need some chickens .. Well ahole you live on a 1/4 acre of land and its right next to my office building. Fried chicken tonight...

At the very least I'm gunna castrate the bastard

Mod please correct Choke in title thanks

Ha.

Takes me back to my first visit across the asiatic pond.

"Ohh Look, they lets their Roosters walk around free, How nice"

All my life Looney Toons had me convinced those damned thing crow at the rise of the sun. BS! they crow whenever they dang well please.

Fookin' Roosters!

Roosters? You should have a couple donkeys braying in the day! They're three miles down the valley and sound like next door. Since the greyhounds get me up around 5 a.m., it doesn't matter.

Actually, three miles IS next door around here.

Roosters? You should have a couple donkeys braying in the day! They're three miles down the valley and sound like next door. Since the greyhounds get me up around 5 a.m., it doesn't matter.

Actually, three miles IS next door around here.

WORD!

We got a donkey across the road and across a field and sometimes at NIGHT the damn thing sounds like it's right outside the window! You should see the faces of people who come over and get to experience the experience.

Do you know the zoning rules?

I live in an area that was agriculture and its now zoned residential. There are several people who have horses that are OK since they are grandfathered into the that right. They had them during the change and they have property that large enough.

New residents can't buy horses or any live stock at all. You might check with your local government.

If this guy up and bought chickens then he may be forced to fry them!!! :D

Get the chickens on flat ground then you won't have to chock them, that's what I would do.

Back