Wheels Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-stone

Reaction score
Hello all. My situation is not unlike many, I once was strong, and now am dissabled. I was once a very happy comercial metal stud framer, now I am a disgruntled mechanical engineering student. One thing has stayed the same, though, my love of beer. So, without being able to buy the beer that I enjoy(Pilsner Urquel) I have decided to make my own. So far it has gone pretty well. Infact, I would go as far as to say it is wonderfull. I am a control freak, so not being in control of most aspects of my life sucks, brewing makes me feel like I'm in control again. As you can probably figure out from the thread title, I use a wheelchair(not all the time, only when I have to go more then 15-20'). Do to this limitation, I am only brewing with LME and a touch of grain(for head retention). I would like to thank Homebrewtalk.com for all of the information that I could possibly need. This site has helped me out during some very aprehensives moments. And thankyou to all of the senior members who have allways been there for us noobs when we need a hand.

:mug: Thankyou:mug:

Welcome to the brewing obsession! I hope things get better for you and that one day you leave that wheel chair behind.

Cheers! :mug:

Back