bottling wand for Perlick owners: update

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowiefan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
please do not reply, +1 or PM at this time, this is for informational purposes only

When I posted the original thread, I had no intention of selling the adaptor for the 575/585, but overwhelming response led me to change my mind. Unfortunately, the way everything was done was not in accordance with HBT rules so the thread was rightfully taken down for now. For those that I did not get to, be patient. I have requested info from HBT advertising dept on upgrading to a vendor account. With luck, the upgrade in membership will not be cost prohibitive and I will be able to take care of the remaining requests. For anyone that I sold to. ALL paid orders have been shipped.

I thank the admins of HBT for providing all of us with this fantastic community and request their forgivness for my transgression................... and ppppppplease don't banhammer me.

I AM A VENDOR (for now) The original thread has been restored in the vendor showcase, the list is restored. Thanks to the mods for making this work!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/bottling-wand-perlick-owners-228344/

Please DO NOT clog things up with needless PMs, just follow existing convention for the time being

BowTieFan thanks for the update. I really hope you can make this happen. perhaps bumping the price even a few dollars more to make up the vendor cost? I'd gladly pay $20 shipped for your nipple. seems you have +/- 70 more pending or there abouts.

-=jason=-

Latest posts

Back