• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Vintage Perlick Faucets for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coff

Reaction score
I bought 4 of these about 18 months ago when I built my keezer, however I only ever mounted 2. I thought I might add some taps down the road so I didnt want to part with the matching faucets, at this point I am confident in only having 2 beers on tap. These 2 faucets are in great shape, I cleaned them thoroughly although I had never used them and when I got them they were spotless.

I really dont know the age of these faucets or much about the model at all, but they are certainly Perlicks as can be seen in the photo. They have worked great for over the last year and a half, no infections no sticking and fantastic flow. The bottom end of these faucets unscrew for easier cleaning.

I'll let these go for $25 shipped for one or $45 shipped for the pair.

20e91988.jpg

e1284ec8.jpg

6dfcccef.jpg

And here they are mounted on my keezer. They go well with the chalkboard paint I think.
30b78269.jpg

I have been looking for a deal like this for 2 months on brass plated and I go to a meeting and come back to them already sold....pity party at my place

Back