The coolest Remote Control Model Plane EVAH!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap that is insane!

I am am pretty certain that the SR-71 has been retired but, if I saw that in the air I'd have to look a while to be sure.

Pure awesomeness.

I can't wait to be over the hill. All the old guys have the kewl toys!

Is that old dude wearing capri pants.... wtf?

Back on topic, that is one sweet freaking toy.

That is crazy!! Hopefully he learned on something a little cheaper before moving up to the big boys. Always wanted to give RC planes a try but am too scared I'd crash my first attempt.

Sweet! And yes, you WILL crash. The first one is a little tough. All that time you spent constructing it, you feel helpless as it careens into the ground...ouch. And mine are SOOO much cheaper than this one!

Wait, can't have my first post not relate to beer....

Great video to watch while enjoying an afternoon IPA!

If you get two of those jets you can stick them on one of these! (although this one only has props)
Stay with it till it takes off...the guys got a death wish [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TtnPJB3tWU&feature=related]YouTube - French homebuilt ultralight aircraft[/ame]

Have you seen the B-52? With EIGHT RC turbines on it? Now, that is sweet.

I give you, The Buff!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!amazing!!! these guys got more wraped up in the toys, then i do in my house, car and bank acount!

Saw video of one or two large jet RCs that crashed, and the fireball was impressive. Must look for that some time. I believe there was talk about banning them in certain areas due to the bomb hazard effect.

Sweet! And yes, you WILL crash. The first one is a little tough. All that time you spent constructing it, you feel helpless as it careens into the ground...ouch. And mine are SOOO much cheaper than this one!

No, no, no. Saying you WILL crash your first time is crazyness. I fly RC and didn't crash my first time. I attribute this mostly to the use of an RC flight simulator though. It is inevetible however that sometime in your flying career, you will crash.

Don't be afraid to get into this hobby, it really is a ton of fun.

That video is really cool, I've spent hours watching RC plane videos on Youtube. The large scale jets always amaze me.

Back