The ***** in Rambo 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnFrum1978

Reaction score
Watching Rambo 4. I can't get over what an absolute ***** that blonde missionary chick is. I mean, against his better judgement, Rambo took her and her missionary friends up a pirate infested river into Burma, the absolute worst hellhole on the face of the earth. Then, when things went bad for her, he snuck back into Burma to go and rescue her. The man took down an entire army of Burmese savages starting out with nothing but a bow and arrow and a homemade knife. He saved her from a horrible and unmentionable fate. I mean, how's that for devotion?

And how does she show her gratitude? She ends up walking into the sunset with the minister.

There's no justice.

You are right she was quite the magnifac*nt. But for me Rambo 4 was about him coming to terms with himself. He finally realizes that no matter where he runs and hides from what he has done. He really is just a one man army killing machine. First blood he runs from his past and runs into trouble. In The second film He decides to attack those who made him this way but in the end our government was who made him this way not the vietcong. The third film he only comes out of hiding because the only person that he could trust through those horrible years is in trouble. Finally he runs to Burma hidden in the hate and filth of the lowest of mankind but in the end he goes home Thats what Rambo is really about coming to terms with who he is and being able to go home.

Watching Rambo 4. I can't get over what an absolute ***** that blonde missionary chick is. I mean, against his better judgement, Rambo took her and her missionary friends up a pirate infested river into Burma, the absolute worst hellhole on the face of the earth. Then, when things went bad for her, he snuck back into Burma to go and rescue her. The man took down an entire army of Burmese savages starting out with nothing but a bow and arrow and a homemade knife. He saved her from a horrible and unmentionable fate. I mean, how's that for devotion?

And how does she show her gratitude? She ends up walking into the sunset with the minister.

There's no justice.

to give the minister credit he did go biblical on that guys head with the rock

Latest posts

Back