Anybody Going to NHC in Orlando?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnlandsailor

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone from the board is going to the National Homebrewers Conference in Orlando. The dates are June 22nd thru the 24th. Should be a good time, lots of good info, lots of good beer. A buddy of mine is giving a session on filtering, plus some heavy hitters will be there for other sessions (John Palmer, Ray Daniels and others) . It would be interesting to meet other folks from this board. I'm planning on having a vendor table in the hospitality suite. If you are planning on coming, stop in and say howdy.

Prosit!

tnlandsailor said:
Just curious if anyone from the board is going to the National Homebrewers Conference in Orlando. The dates are June 22nd thru the 24th. Should be a good time, lots of good info, lots of good beer. A buddy of mine is giving a session on filtering, plus some heavy hitters will be there for other sessions (John Palmer, Ray Daniels and others) . It would be interesting to meet other folks from this board. I'm planning on having a vendor table in the hospitality suite. If you are planning on coming, stop in and say howdy.

Prosit!

Dude and I went last year. It was a good time. Not sure about him, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to swing it this year.

Well...I promised SWMBO I wouldn't go this year to save some cash...but...

I JUST FOUND OUT MY ENTRY MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ban: :rockin: :ban: :rockin:

Can you guess which beer it was? Duh...I talk about it enough!

Dude said:
Well...I promised SWMBO I wouldn't go this year to save some cash...but...

I JUST FOUND OUT MY ENTRY MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ban: :rockin: :ban:

Can you guess which beer it was? Duh...I talk about it enough!

Gravedigger? :D

Latest posts

Back