Just got batch number 2 in primary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thirdeye

Reaction score
:rockin: :rockin:

First ever batch is bottled. Bout another week of priming before its ready. Started thinking today what a tragedy it was to have my primary sitting there empty. So I went to the LHBS and bought a British style E.S.B kit. This one used a specialty grain along with the malt, so that was a bit different than my first batch.

I want to get a cycle going where it basically impossible for me to run out of beer...ever. :tank:

Woohoo! I just got my second real batch done today too. I find myself wanting to taste the 'grain tea' before the malt extract is added...it smells great. *grin*

As for never running out of beer: considering we're making five gallons at a pop, I think that's not gonna be a hard goal. ;) Ain't it great?

Thirdeye said:
:rockin: :rockin:

First ever batch is bottled. Bout another week of priming before its ready. Started thinking today what a tragedy it was to have my primary sitting there empty. So I went to the LHBS and bought a British style E.S.B kit. This one used a specialty grain along with the malt, so that was a bit different than my first batch.

I want to get a cycle going where it basically impossible for me to run out of beer...ever. :tank:

A batch every other week and your dreams will come true..

Silviakitty said:
As for never running out of beer: considering we're making five gallons at a pop, I think that's not gonna be a hard goal. ;) Ain't it great?
If that were only true... five gallons runs out A LOT faster than you realize!!!:drunk:
Just be sure to keep your primary full at all times and you'll be OK!

Latest posts

Back