Looking for Label & Sign talent...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewagentjay

Reaction score
I'm in planning stages of opening a brew pub and I need to get some labels and I'm looking for signs and advertising stuff. oh an a logo

Last time when I did it for my LOGO for my IT consulting business, I used Craigslist looking around RTP NC area...worked okay

Thougth why not see who's interested in my HBT world....

:rockin:

I freelance graphic and logo design, done some advertising materials as well. Can't afford to do freebies right now if that's what you have in mind, but otherwise I can PM you some samples.

I'm serious and not looking for freebies... I paid for last logo and plan to pay for this. I just need to get some samples of work etc....

To the guy said stuff on shipping I'm not doing signs made yet but getting design files created....

I'm looking for getting a setup where I tell you my idea you ad some creativity and software know how....I hope to get a deal where I get at least 3 changes to ensure I get what I need and we are both happy cause you don't want to give me to many changes or I'll take for ever....

I pay for the ditial files and complete rights over the final product....Simple really...

I just need to get the final products in a few different ratio and sizes in order for signs, business cards, label etc....

Thank for the great PMs and Great examples....I'll keep this thread open for a bit see if anyone else is interested. I'll let each of you know.

I'm wondering if I can just use my email instead of PM as it's filling up. Perhaps I need to just pay for membership.

:rockin:

sent pm.. but had to delet incase I wanted a response. LOL..

I'm in planning stages of opening a brew pub and I need to get some labels and I'm looking for signs and advertising stuff. oh an a logo

What type of logo are you looking for? Straight ahead serious type logo or more of a fun possibly cartoon style logo?

Brian and brewagentjay:

Can't reach either of you via PM, but send me a PM or email me here:

[email protected]

Some work samples at: http://www.evanwharton.com

Would be happy to discuss logos and promotional material with you both, or anyone else here who is looking for design services.

Thanks.

Yeah my PM is filling up faster than I can delete with this logo stuff and some bottle stuff and reciepe stuff.

So I'm still looking wanted to give it a little bit see who all was interested and check out samples.

So I'm looking for a logo for a brew pub. Something serious but with a little humor or cartoonish charm. I'm not the most creative person when it comes to art so figured I'd hire out. I'm an IT guy just not a graphics designer.

I want to end up with something I can use for sign-age, cards, flyers, & part of bottle labels. Once I get going I'll also ask again on here for some help with bottle label help or I can just work with same person who does the logo if all goes well. I also want to be able to use logo and perhaps some other art for T-Shirts.

I'm in the early stages but once I go company registration I'll need at least the logo to be good to go. So I'm just throwing it out here.

Again I'm not sure exactly how fast I'll be moving as I'm in a waiting pattern on somethings right now.

Latest posts

Back