Cheap 32oz Growler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndlancer54

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was at the liquor store today with the gf today who was in the mood for a seasonal pumpkin beer and I saw these. Saranac Pumpkin 32oz growlers for about $3.75 a piece. In my mind, all I could think was, hmmm 2 1/2 beers for less than $4 AND a free growler. SOLD! I picked up 6. I figure these would work best when I need to fill a quick and small growler of homebrew for friends from the kegerator and they were only 10 cents for a deposit rather than the typical $1.50 for a 64 oz. I haven't tried the beer yet but I'm sure it will taste great with my hidden adjenda in the back of my mind.

Enjoy

Saranac-Pumpkin-Ale-Bottle.jpg

Damn, I wish they sold those here....only 6 packs of Saranac Pumpkin, I'd love to try some out of a growler!

Mississippi Mud comes in a bottle like that. The label makes it look like a moonshine jug.
mississippi-mud.jpg

It wasn't bad. I still enjoy Shipyards from the store and typically get hooked on Harpoons UFO pumpkin in the growler when I visit the gf's family near Boston. Still definitely worth it though.

Latest posts

Back