The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how they thought it was important to clear the yard of walkers when they first arrived, but after one breach they say screw it and leave it open. I know they were concerned with snipers from Woodbury and all, but it's time to take the yard back and start growing some food.

I think they decided that walkers are a layer of defense.

I liked this episode, or at least parts of it. The scene with Andrea was awful. She took so effing long to pick up the pliers, I seriously went from hoping that she would make it, to hoping that she wouldn't. If it hadn't been so infuriating it would have been comical.

Anyone remember the scene in MontyPython's Search for the Holy Grail when the guy is running at the castle, show the guards waiting for him, show him again running, no closer....again running no closer, again running no closer....

I felt that TWD completely ripped off that scene from the Search for the Holy Grail, only it was Andrea apparently about to start trying to get the pliers....over....and over....and over.....and over.

I'd like to soak a large carwash sponge in my okra mead and throw it at Andrea's face when she is in mid-sentence.

Kinky.

Now that they have so many people maybe they can focus on growing crops, like barley and hops. :)

Priorities. You has them right.

And yeah, zombies as a weapon has been used a few times in the show. It dangerous, and useful. And we all know, if there ever was a zombie apocalypse, not only would people use them, there'd be some organized government attempt at keeping some around.

I thought it was a good episode until you all just told me it was a season finale. So I'll leave you with this from CNN

Capture.jpg

(link)

.... The scene with Andrea was awful. She took so effing long to pick up the pliers, I seriously went from hoping that she would make it, to hoping that she wouldn't. If it hadn't been so infuriating it would have been comical.

Funny during that scene I was wondering how many foot fetishists were suddenly "shaking hands with jesus" while she took her time picking up the pliers with he bare feet, and if the director or writer of that scene was one.

Maybe Tarantino directed this episode. I watched the season 4 preview on AMC a minute ago and they're all pumped about the excitement of next season and dealing with the governor again. I can't believe they're going to spend 2 seasons on a character that could have been killed 100 times.

Where is the teaser to get folks to watch the next season? The Governer arc should have ended here. This "war" should have ended half a season ago. Hell, the first episode of season 1 had a better ending than this! I almost feel like that was a feel good series finale.

On a side note, whatever happened to the special 2 hour season finales?!

Not for nothing what's all the hype about the governor and next season ?........, he killed basically his whole damn town himself..... The rest jumped ship and went to the prison by the bus load plus some. What the governors got two guys ? I think the governor may try to take them on don't get me wrong he is bat shi7 nuts but he has zero man power now. The Andrea scene sucked but I never really liked her too much anyways but what was cool was it showed another side of Michonne. She always comes off as a hard ass but 2 episodes ago she had her painted cat scene now this episode full on tears..... Probably a insight to the pre walker style of her personality. Lastly it's time for Rick to lay the law down with Carl the kids getting a bit too cocky that's his father and he needs to be reminded if that. Hell the kids gonna get then all in trouble I bet he tries to go off on his own to "fix" something the governor gets him and holds for leverage that's my prediction and ill leave it there.

I apologize for attacking your paragraph structure

the 1st was uncalled for, I agree. the 2nd has merit, then?

I say keep it going. Whatever the 2 of you can come up with will surely be 10 times better than the next season of The Walking Days of Our Lives.

The Walking Days of Our Lives.

I usually say Zombie Real World, but I like that.

My guess is this

Prison is over run in episode one and all(maybe most) the children and elderly are killed. They hit the road again. Governor disappears for a while only to return to relevance later on(like Merle).

New location and new protagonist(zombie or otherwise) are a MUST

GrogNerd said:
I can't write for crap

hmmm... maybe you're right

Can we get donations from hbt members to keep it going lol :)..... It's all good I got a bit upset but you were right my signature was too long.... Also I use the iPhone app and even when I try to make a paragraph or clip a sentence. Hit the send button and it makes it one big paragraph, I assume you didn't realize that part. Anyways no hard feelings, today is a new day and we are all good. Cheers !!

we'll have that overwrought 3rd act, Perry Mason/Matlock last-minute courtroom moment where I, the accused am vindicated by deus ex machina evidence discovery or by the vigorous cross-examination of the star witness, who breaks down and admits his/her own guilt

just think how many zombies would have got laid if Andrea didn't shoot herself. Or did she???? Maybe she'll come back as a zombie whore and create a whole type of aids.

just think how many zombies would have got laid if Andrea didn't shoot herself. Or did she???? Maybe she'll come back as a zombie whore and create a whole type of aids.

It wouldn't be a huge stretch considering her character was only there to make stupid decisions, screw things up for the rest of the group, and be the target of our hate.

It wouldn't be a huge stretch considering her character was only there to make stupid decisions, screw things up for the rest of the group, and be the target of our hate.

I think originally she was supposed to be the hot one, but the producers soon realised their mistake.

Back