Has anybody ever brewed the "This Bud's for you" kit from midwestsupplies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat x nub

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well I tried to make my dad a nice rice beer but it wasn't very good until i added my lime extract. Of course he won't drink the stuff now (old people). So i gotta make up for it and I just ordered this kit. I told him that the stuff i brewed him was just bland and ordinary and he said thats what he wanted (whatever floats your boat). Is this kit bland and ordinary....like a Budweiser? Thanks

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/products/ProdByID.aspx?ProdID=3434 <<< theres the kit

I am assuming that you can lager and you are going to do a late addition extract right? It seems like you will get your dad's 'oh so flavorful' beer.

This was the last extract kit I did before going AG. It came out very good and all my BMC friends loved it.

I intended to do this kit as my first lager but before I could brew it I found out we were hosting a party in 4 weeks and since I had just finished building my kegerator I didn't have any homebrew kegged yet. I did not have enough time to do it as a lager for the party so I decided to do it as an ale and use Nottingham.

Back