• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

True stainless top kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewingmeister

Reaction score
True stainless top kegerator with built in drip tray. Single tower. TDD-1. Bought this at a restaurant auction how it sits. Was intended for a fermentation fridge. Wife won't let me put this in the house. Good used shape. Plugged it in and the fans and compressor kick on. Ran it a little and it seems it will need freon charge (has valve in back for filling gas). Little surface rust on interior front edge and bottom corners. Some old repair on side. Still very solid. I would really like to charge this up and keep it but I just don't have a place for it. Paid 160, not looking for more unless you want to tip for finding it. Just looking to get my 160 back. Located between Indy and Chicago off of I-65

1%20true%20front.jpg

1%20true%20label.jpg

1%20true%20top.jpg

1%20true%20compressor.jpg

1%20true%20side.jpg

Run quick and somebody get this!

This model is a fine unit, although the internal fan can run a bit loud.

This model is a solid machine and designed to be serviceable and maintained.

If it needs service, it will be worth doing.

I am not familiar with this model. Is it large enough to hold two 6.5 gallon fermenters?

Are you south of Layfette? How close to Indy? I work in Indy but live south of Indy north of Btown. I'm really interested. Where are you willing to meet?

Where exactly between Chicago and Indy? I've got the day off and little to do........

It is designed to fit any half barrel and then some. Adding a pic of the interior for reference. Plenty of space left over after fitting a 1/2 barrel. Walls are galvanized, the floor appears to be stainless. 1/2 barrel is not included, just the rator.

1%20true%20interior.jpg

Won't fit without setting on its side. I'll have to think about it. Appreciate the responses

Back