Heritage Festival St. Louis, MO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this the first time they've had this? I've never heard of it and sorry I missed it. How was attendance? Because if they get it off the ground again next year I'd love to go. For a city with a decent brewing heritage like STL the amount of brewpubs etc leaves a bit to be desired. (and yeah, I'm from there originally and I know the power the almight Adolphus wields in town)

I'd love to hear how it went...

Ize

I went to the 12pm-4pm session on Saturday and it was a great time. I ended up tasting 36 beers and found 11 that I would buy and drink, 15 that I would drink if they were free and 10 that I wouldn't drink even if they were free.

I thought that the beer & food pairing presenstation was short, as it only lasted about 10 minutes.

All in all it was a great time and I was told that they were expecting around 5k people per session with 2k people for the VIP session.

Back