Looking for comments

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomije87

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to brewing, and very new to label designs. I decided to combine my two favorite hobbies - golf and beer - thus, back nine brewing. Also, I intend to have all my beer names carry the golf theme (lob wedge wheat).

I put this together, but I'm looking for some comments to make it look a little more professional. Thanks.

Lobwedgewheat.jpg

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae133/tomije87/Beer%20Labels/Lobwedgewheat.jpg

The problem with pulling images from different sources is that they all look like different art styles. IE, the clubs, ball, and background.

These suggestions might be tough without a real graphics software program:

The clubs need to be cut out cleanly, and the grooves on the heads should be cleaner instead of all blurry.

Clubs and Ball should be the same style artwork.

I personally don't like the font for "BNB"

I'm not sure why you lowered the contrast of the background picture, but i think if you toned it up and made it clean and crisp it would look "more professional"

Back