Free hop crowns near Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conpewter

Reaction score
I will be moving somewhat soon and will need to get rid of all but my cascade crowns. I have Willamette, Fuggle, Centennial, Hallertau available. You could pull a lot of rhizomes off for many plants or pull the whole crown for a plant that should give you a harvest this year.

You'll need to dig them up. I live in the far Northwest suburbs (Dundee, Il)

Hi, I'm just north of Chicago. I'm out of HB, but I can stop and pick up a six pack of craft beer, if ya tell what you drink? Are you free any time sunday?
Mike

Do you ship? If so email me! I'll pay for the shipping on some Hops!
uncle.philly@gmail dot com.

....and thanks!

Hey Mike! I am free on Sunday, picking up a shed in the afternoon so I'll be back here by evening. I also have a response on craigslist so I need to make sure he gets some plants too. You interested in any particular ones? Oh and I drink stouts or IPAs generally

unclephilly, i'm not planning on digging or shipping these out, local only :)

Great!!!!! Thanks!! I'm as easy going as it gets. I'll take anything your giving. I'll grow anything. FYI, I did HVAC for years and still have some of that stuff. If your looking for any heating parts I can see what I have in stock. If you get a chance give me a call 847-544-6673
Mike

Back