• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Tier Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in the stand.. But a fellow brewer from Lancaster saying hi.. And seeing how active the brew club ( if any ) is here in lancaster

Its pretty heavy, so i think it would be expensive to ship.
As for buying a new one, i'm not sure if its still made or not, but it is made by a company called Datum, it was designed for a computer/ control type center. It was designed to have data equipment and monitors mounted to it.
Not sure of the original cost new, but i think it was fairly expensive.

I would love to buy it but I a little far away. Well...only 2 1/2 hours. You would be surprised how much shipping is. I mailed some that was 5lbs ups and it was $15. Then I mailed something that was 25 lbs and it was $16. Kinda ridiculous but what are you gonna do.

Just out of curiousity, how well do you think this think would stand up to having a keggle HLT with up to 14 gallons of water up top? You mentioned planning it for a 5 gallon system, I'm wondering if it might stand up as a 10...

Latest posts

Back