'King of Pork' D-Bag Indicted on 7 Counts!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
It's a great day for justice, and for, well, anyone who thinks that wasteful porkbarrel earmarks are a plague on this nation.

The King of All Pork crooked-ass Ted Stevens (responsible for, among other things, the Bridge to Nowhere)was indicted on 7 counts of giving false statements about "services" he received for home renovations...no doubt in exchange for some sweet earmarks.

This guy is at the top of the list of Congressmen I'd love to see in prison. Here's hoping he goes there. :mug:

At his age, they won't send him to prison, IMO. Which is a shame because being elderly does not give one the right to wanton *****ebaggery.

Kudos to those who called him out. :mug:

I love seeing scumbags like that go to prison. Especially the ones that think they will get away with it by being so old. :)

He'll get away with a slap on the wrist though. He has everything in his favour. Old white Republican. He's untouchable. :(

That bridge was a key improvement to our countries infrastructure. Where do it go again?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what's worse a freezer full of bribe money in your garage or a garage built with bribe money.

Considering he wont ever go to prison and hes very confident in that asking for a speedy trial so he can resume his run for re-election.

Problem is he is much better than the welfare loving dem thats running against him.

I like Stevens- Hes done so much for the state of Alaska. Just like a senator should.

Latest posts

Back