Pa vaca Beer help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcabrew

Reaction score
Hi all my friends in Pa. I will be making the trip tomorrow to langhorn, Pa to take my son to sesame place and am hoping to pickup some beers while I'm there that I can't get here in Ct. Any recommendations as far as stores to go to? Or local recommendations? I've can get victory an southern tier in ct. Do you guys sell Bells, New Belgium, or Russian river?

pjj2ba said:
Bells you should be able to find. I haven't seen New Belgium, but I've heard rumors of it coming. No Russian River.

Nice. Anyone from the Langhorn area recommend any packages stores?

Every time I look on the bells website it says not distributed in PA

If you are lucky, you can find Russian River, but I haven't seen any of their IPA's (blind pig of the plineys)in bottles, just the others. Beer Etc in Hatfield is ~40 minutes from Langhorne, but I have seen Russian River at their store before, so you might want give them a call and see if it would be worth the drive. Depending on what Bells you want, it should be easy to find.

Hopefully someone from closer to Langhorne can point you to somewhere closer.

Latest posts

Back