Bar Top Epoxy Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
I've been searching the forum and have found a couple options, but want to make sure I am making the right choice before I pull the trigger. Has anyone had any particularly good or bad experiences with either Kleer Kote or Envirotex Lite epoxies? I am leaning towards Envirotex because I can just pick it up at the local hardware store.

What have others used and why? Are these any horror stories that I haven't considered? Is there a 3rd option that I'm not considering?

I've done table tops with kleer cote and a bar with gym seal.... i would recommend gym seal. It is exactly what it sounds like, the stuff is used to finish basketball courts. It's self levelling and extremely durable.

I just coated our dinning room with parks super glaze from home depot 25 bucks for a quart the table was about 15 sq feet turned out awesome!

If you want a thick layer of epoxy on it, there is a product actually called "bar top" that you can buy at Sherwin Williams.

Latest posts

Back