Cornelius Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banjopicker16

Reaction score
Im wondering what the median price people have spent on Corny kegs. I need some for this year, and Im wondering if anyone has any secrets to getting the best deal on corny kegs. I will always get used, and if need be refurbish it myself. But does anyone go to a restaurant or soda factory to see if they can get deals? Or does anyone know of a cheap online source? TELL ME!!!!! (Im in college, and Im very broke.)

:confused:

well personally here in british columbia canada i can get coke kegs really cheap my friends dad talked to the local coke guy i think he own the route. he not the type that deals with the big grocery stores but the pop machines in schools and around town and small corner stores etc anyways we talked to him and at the time(summer of 06) it was $9.99 plus tax the only hitch was he could only get a few at a time and he orderd them from the main plant in vancouver i need more but i moved away and it is a 3 hour drive i guess i'll talk to him next time i go and visit my mom in the spring

drost said:
It depends on how many you need...if you just need a few, I've found this place to be pretty good:

http://www.brewersdiscount.com/

If you need large numbers, I know there have been people selling lots of 25 or more on eBay.

I just ordered 4 rebuilt kegs from them, should be here within a week or so....

From what I hear they are great people to deal with!

Northern Brewer just had a sale, $15 + shipping used (if you bought four). Couple bucks more for new o-rings got me around $23 or so, shipped.

Wow these have gone way up in price since I bought mine! 5 years ago (I know that doesn't help anybody) I picked up 6 for ten bucks a piece from a local shop. came to abut $75.00 with the tax and all the parts to refurb them. looks like they have about doubles since then.

There's a ton of them on the market, but at the same time prices for raw materials like stainless have gone through the roof.

FWIW, my local shop charges $35 each for cornies. I think, but am not positive, that they've been reconditioned.

I found a guy on Ebay named superlarry. He sells used corny kegs cheap. Seems to be a good seller. He sells them in sets of 4. 110 bucks and includes shipping. Right now he has a lot of 25 kegs. $600 for all 25 with shipping.

Back