Welcome GABF 2012 Attendees!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witsendbrewing

Reaction score
Wit's End Brewing Co. will have special hours all week from 12-8pm Monday through Saturday during GABF. In addition to our main beers, we will have special releases all week long. Please see Facebook or our website as details develop and are posted. I also want to thank those of you who have been to the taproom before as well as invite those of you that have yet to visit. Thanks for the support!

On a personal note, I want to thank the many contributors to the homebrewtalk.com forum. Although I have not had the chance to contribute to the discusssion, I have benefited greatly from the information posted both before and after opening my brewery. The knowledge and passion here is inspiring.

Many of the professional breweries today would not exist if it wasn't for a healthy homebrewing community, so a huge cheers to all you brewers for helping to create and support the wonderful industry we all enjoy!

Nice post Scott.

Hope to make it out to you guys again, especially during GABF week. Your place was a bit of an inspiration to me seeing how it truly can be done on a smaller system.

I'm getting into Denver the night before GABF starts and was planning on doing a little exploring that night. I think I'm going to add you to my list of stops, which at present doesn't include any specific place, just somewhere I can get some Pliny. So it looks like my night's free to come check out your place. I'm excited to try your brews. Cheers!

I had a great time at your brewery. Definitely got me motivated to open my own one day. I'll stop buy at GABF and support yall when I can. Thanks for the awesome brews and good luck with your endeavours

ForumRunner_20121008_215058.png

ForumRunner_20121008_215128.png

Good to see you here, Scott; will catch up with you at GABF. Congratulations on a successful year!

(John with Renegade)

Back