• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Brutus 10 Clone (No electronics) Jet Burners, Will Deliver in Central TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetgorilla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
First things first, thanks to the B10 designer for giving us access to his plans.

I have a need for gluten free brewing equipment to brew for my girlfriend. I wanted a complete second set of equipment for that so I had a welder friend who was willing to build me a scultpure for beer and cheap labor do it with some scrap I had. I thought Somebody else might be able to use one and I had two extra sticks of steel so I made 2.

If you want the stand, I have some extra keggles in fair condition to make it complete which I paid $50 for. My welder friend said he'd do bungs for $20 each. If you want keggles, I can make them for cost (I'm not for profit). That makes it $50 for the keg plus $20 for each fitting. I have about 10 bungs left from my own keggles cause I bought a bag of them so I'll throw them in to get rid of them. They are SSteel.

I have about $1300 in the stand i'd say so let's call it $1300 (keggles extra). I would be willing to deliver in the san antonio and austin area, and maybe houston.

The stand will have a dual pump mount on the lower front which you don't see in the picture.

PM me if u r interested.

Chris U

PS: PM me for more pictures, can't get them to upload.

photo 5-1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 2-2.jpg

Back