Bored at work??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so F'in cool, there are going to be some pissed off people at work tomorrow :D

It doesn't look very accurate, but I'm going to make a bulls-eye type target on some paper and take aim tomorrow. Hahaha... Glad my office is in the back-most, isolated part of our office!

You could increase velocity and accuracy by putting the dart in the opposite side of the pen tube (so it travels the length of the tube before being expelled).

I just made my bad ass pen dart gun. I have like 15 more cans of air to play with too! I spent a good amount of my work day playing trying to perfect my darts.

You could increase velocity and accuracy by putting the dart in the opposite side of the pen tube (so it travels the length of the tube before being expelled).

The pen's butt cap needs to be on the opposite end and it needs to be part of the dart. The butt cap seals the tube off so pressure will build in the tube. We tried filing an eraser down so it could slide inside the pen, but it did not work so well. There is also another video where you make the same dart but instead of using a can of air, you load a spit ball into the opposite end and use the ink stick to quickly plunge the spitball up the tube towards the dart, which will increase the pressure until the dart flys away. That method works, but not as good as some duster. Damn, i am pretty bored today!

Latest posts

Back