2 Keg set up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jajao44

Reaction score
I just got a deal off Craigslist 2 pin lock kegs with quick connects, 10# CO2 cylider, and 2 gauge regulator.

Whats special about quick connects are they different than normal posts?

I planning on getting the Danby 4.4 mini fridge to put them in and just use the cobra taps. I'm going to run my CO2 hose out and keep my CO2 tank outside the fridge.

I'm trying to figure out a list of all the stuff I still need to get it going. I still need hoses and clamps any thing else. How much hose should I use I see people say 10ft per keg 3/16 size?

30 ft 3/16 hose?
Hose clamps
2 taps

Ad -
http://delaware.craigslist.org/for/3274135077.html

Well with Corny kegs you have two style of post ball lock or pin lock. Your quick connects attach to your gas and serving lines, they aren't a type of post. Rather they are what connects your lines to the post on the kegs.

I will assume you plan on serving two beers at the same time
You will need
One gas line and one beer line per keg
One quick connect for the beer out and gas in per keg
Hose clamps
you will need a splitter for the gas from the regulator or a gas manifold
As far as length your gas line can be any length. My beer line runs 4 feet from keg to faucet. You can go shorter or longer depends on your needs.

Not that i know of. It's mostly an availability thing. Might depend on space too, the ball locks are a little thinner and taller than pin locks, but not by all that much. Both still hold the same amount too.

Back