how much beer do you have?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtakacs

Reaction score
ready to drink only...

i'm (sadly) sitting on 15+ cases... many are intended for long storage, but the number slowly creeps up and other people drink 50% of my beer... just wondering how sick i am.

i expect i'm more normal than most. ;)

two kegs (almost kicked), one priming, and about 5 cases of mix and match homebrews from the past year.

I have a brewing problem and not a drinking problem.
All kegged:
10 gal barrel aged russian imperial stout
8 gal barrel aged baltic porter
5 gal pre barrel baltic porter
10 gal belgian blonde
5 gal belgian pale
10 gal american pale ale
5 gal mexican cerveza
5 gal belgian tripel

fermenting:
10 gal munich helles
20 gal mexican cerveza
5 gal saison

I`ve got ten cases just waiting and bottling 2 1/2 tomorrow.Brewing another
6 gal thursday (Kolsch).Had a break in the pipeline early march for 2 weeks, really
messed up my schedule.Back on track now though,Nut brown ready in 1 week.
Then the train is back on track for drinkin` and enjoying all the work through
summer.

cheers

3 cases, 2 kegs, and 1-5 gallon batch fermenting. It goes quick with my friends and family. Need to buy more grain.

Ive been thinking about this latley about doing an inventory count.I have at least a few out of almost all 50+ small batches and probably at least a sixer each of the last 15-20 batches.My guess is over 200. Plus 3-1.6 gal. currently fermenting. I have about 6-7 more batches-to use the hops up then im taking a break over the summer until fall.

Bottled last weekend: 23 cases full, with about another dozen filled bottles with no home.

All kegged:
10 gal belgian blonde
5 gal belgian pale
10 gal american pale ale
5 gal mexican cerveza
5 gal belgian tripel

fermenting:
10 gal munich helles
20 gal mexican cerveza
5 gal saison

I need to come visit you soon, I can help you with your "problem".;):tank:

I'm a little light right now. I have a keg of hefe, a keg of Belgian strong and around 3 cases of miscellaneous bottles laying around.

12 Cases ready to drink
6 cases carbonating
25 gallons in fermenters
I bottle everything, no kegs.

I like the sounds of that,I didn`t count the 16 gal. in carboys that still
have 1 to 3 weeks before bottling. -I only bottle too -

brew on bro` - cheers -

8 cases bottled roughly and prob about 1 more in the fridges.
1/4bbl on tap only because I JUST kicked one a few minutes ago. Normally I have 2...

I have 2 1/2 bbls aging and 2 1/4bbls aging as well...

Great, now I have to brew again soon...thanks a lot. :mad:

EDIT: I spaced the 4 TAD kegs that are also "on tap" there are about 3 gallons left between them all too...

Wow, I'm hardly worthy to contribute to this.

Imperial Indonesian Pale Ale
- 6 bottles

Imperial Mocha Man-ccino Milk Stout
- 5 bottles

That is all. :embarrassed:

I've been playing with 1 gal batches of mead and have a couple going. Also have several recipes ready to jump on including a cherry stout, just waiting for those fresh western slope cherries.

All kegged:
10 gal belgian blonde
5 gal belgian pale
10 gal american pale ale
5 gal mexican cerveza
5 gal belgian tripel

fermenting:
10 gal munich helles
20 gal mexican cerveza
5 gal saison

So you have... 10 5 gallon kegs and one 8 gallon keg? Craaazy.

edit: Oh yeah! My contribution. I have probably a total of 7 cases, some 12 oz some 22 oz. I'd estimate around... 18 gallons.

I'm out! :(
I think I invite too many people over and they go to town on my brews.
I built a 4 tap kegerator about 2 years ago and I've only been able to get all four taps going one time.

I've also been doing a lot of upgrades to my equipment lately, so the little bit of free time I have with a 1 year old girl is going towards the upgrades instead of brewing.

3 partial corny kegs
2 full corny kegs
20 gallons in primary
Brewing this weekend as I'm concerned about running out.

1/2 case of bottles, 3 half kegs (black ipa, chinook ipa, banana beer). I'm about to keg a old bay spiced pale ale. Then I'm brewing this Saturday. 10 gallons of Hefè, 5 gallon saison, 5 gallons of oatmeal stout. It's gonna be a good day.

Bottled last weekend: 23 cases full, with about another dozen filled bottles with no home.

Thank you for making me feel so much better about my stash! :mug:

I'm sitting on about 14-15 cases right now. 5 beers fermenting (I think) and 2 about to be brewed this week or next week.

4 taps (20 gallons on tap usually at all times)

5 gallons of Edworts Apfelwein bottled. On a side note, after not bottling for well over a year.... I didn't miss it when it came time to bottle the apfelwein, thougt I might, but no. To those who bottle everything for any reason, I salute you.

About 7 cases bottled with a 5 gal batch in primary at the moment and another on deck, probably to be brewed within the next week or so.

So I guess what you're all saying is that you need to drink more!

Kidding aside, I think it shows that some people are like me, they enjoy brewing maybe a little more than drinking (or at least equally).

I've taken a few months off for my first child. Now that he's about 2 months old, I'm able to sneak in a brew session every two weeks or so. Night brewing is a great life line for brew dads.

Pipeline a little low, maybe 1 keg and a few cases of bottles.

4 taps (20 gallons on tap usually at all times)

5 gallons of Edworts Apfelwein bottled. On a side note, after not bottling for well over a year.... I didn't miss it when it came time to bottle the apfelwein, thougt I might, but no. To those who bottle everything for any reason, I salute you.

I bottle in the summer and keg in the winter. As I was bottling yesterday, I had the strangest thought... I actually enjoyed it. Can't really explain why, but the thought occured to me that I could actually sell my kegging equipment and have no problem.

Anyone gone from kegging back to bottling?

About six cases. About two each of a best bitter, black mild and a red wheat. Disastrously, none are ready to drink. I just had a party and we polished off my reserves :(

I'm a n00b to this (only 1 batch under my belt). I had exactly 50 3 weeks ago, and am down to ~40. And I was gone for a week in there!

And here I was worried I wouldn't go through it fast enough . . .

I bottle in the summer and keg in the winter. As I was bottling yesterday, I had the strangest thought... I actually enjoyed it. Can't really explain why, but the thought occured to me that I could actually sell my kegging equipment and have no problem.

Anyone gone from kegging back to bottling?

The act of bottling itself I find enjoyable. It's the cleaning and sanitizing all the bottles that I hate. I need to invest in a bottle tree so I can just wash them as I finish them and leave them to dry.

48 bottles Belgian blonde
22 bottles robust porter
12 bottles blackberry porter
10 bottles raspberry porter
45 bottles strong scotch gruit
14 bottles port wine

Back