The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulthenurse said:
Out of the mouths of babes...

Ok Yeager, you and Dakota each get a two minute minor for unoriginal and unfunny insults. You're both in the penalty box till Thursday. When you come out, try to be a creative Masshole. No more standing around acting like you're from freaking Jersey. If you are going to cut each other to pieces (let's face it, that's the whole idea of this thread) use that thing underneath your hair.

Chris, I should probably be more specific with you since you have two unused organs that reside under some hair. I am referring to your brain. Be creative in your insults , but not so creative that no one knows WTF you are talking about. Whale sperm would be exhibit 1.

Dakota, no more threats. Play nice as you play dirty.

/acting like your F'ing Muttah.

Why is it the ones most likely to die of a heart attack if they actually strapped on skates are the ones who always make the sports analogies?

It's a flawed argument but I certainly appreciate your attempt to stir up a tempest in a teapot.

Also, you were having a very civil discussion over there. No one called you an ahole or was in any way disrespectful at all. (Well maybe Palgarlic did, but lets face it, no one really understood what the hell he said anyways.)

PTN

(crickets)

See?? I told you this thread sucked!

Finally getting around to finishing the last 20 or so gallons of the Consecration brew. Its 9:00 pm and my strike water is almost at temp and I'm crackin sowahs.

I see rare-form posts comin' this eve'

you and Paul... always with the a$$. I don't get it.

151... lost one degree...

Haven't converted yet though. Don't get it. Big grain bill?? Didn't think that would make a difference. Grain bill about 60 lbs. I'll give it another 10 minutes and test again.

1) don't. Just don't. Don't gimme "Oh, have you checked your thermometer??" Stop.

2) this was the same as the brew day. It took my mash about 90 minutes to completely convert. NO idea why but the iodine went from black at 75 minutes to nothing at 90 minutes.

3) yes on Weds

4) What are you doing online? I thought Monday nights were your conjugal visit night over at Walpole? Aren't the boys waitin'?

Slow night in the ICU, I've only got one patient, not very sick, probably going to live till morning wether I pay attention or not.

Ok, so I won't try to help you figure out why you have 60 pounds of grain sitting in your mash tun that won't convert after an hour and a half. Piss off.

If you are home I might come over and help you move the Consecration from the conicals to the barrels. Then I might scoop out a couple gallons of yesst from the bottom of the conicals and drive over to Yeagers and make an addition. Still sitting around 1.090

Back