Ran out of co2 @ Bonnaroo...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeRLynch

Reaction score
I was an idiot and wasted the only c02 cartidge we had for the trip, so we were left with 3 gallons of ice cold beer with no way to dispence. What did we do? Well, we reasoned that we breath in air, and breath out co2, so why don't we just give the thing a blowjob?

DSCN2559a.JPG

DSCN2560a.JPG

BTW, it had great head :)

mike

It was the Odyssey. Wonderful and terrible. Someday I'll write down my experiences, but in summery it involved lots of drugs, ridiculous amounts of sun, dust the likes of which have not been seen since the Dust Bowl itself, being arrested and tried by Tenn. cops, and a bond with others who went that must be like those in the service have: You don't nessisarily know the other person, but you can tell they were at Bonnaroo. We met dozens of them on the way to and on the way back.

I know what Odysseus felt like when he got back home: I climbed into my fiances bed at 4:30 in the morning on a wednesday, was licked to death by my dog, and had the best 'I missed you' sex I've ever had.

Again, wonderful and terrible :)

mike

MLynchLtd said:
Luckily she's a small dog, I tossed her off the bed easily ;)

mike

woof!

She is a lucky dog to have such an *cough* attentive master.

Actually I am just glad to hear that she is a *****. I have slept with a few of them, but not the family pet if you get my meaning!

Denny's Evil Concoctions said:
Did you breath through a filter? JK, as if the beer would last that long camping any way. :)

lol, I should have breathed through a filter anyway, the dust was so bad. I'm still coughing, and one of the people I went with has the beginning stages of pnemonia :p

mike

P.S. I'm surprised no one has made a 'screwed the pooch' comment ;)

seefresh said:
Inventive. How was bonnaroo this year? I caught the first and third. After the third, not sure I'll go back.

I went to the third too. I'll probably never go back either.

Back