Help with buying new regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYrunner

Reaction score
I am trying to build a kegging system one piece at a time. I want a dual body regulator because I want the ability to serve one keg of beer and one keg of soda at the same time. Which of the regulators below would you recommend? I would really appreciate your help as I am very new to this.

Double CO2 Regulator from Midwest for $109.95

Chudnow Dual Body Regulator from kegconnection for $74.95

Taprite Dual Body Regulator from kegconnection for $98.95

Also, can you add additional regulators to the chudnow brand simply by unscrewing the guage at the end and screwing in an additional body? If so, is that possible with the other two brands shown above?

Yes you can unscrew the gauge and add more regulators, but some regulators use a reverse thread so finding the connecting pipe usually take a trip to a weld shop if you happen to get left hand threads. As for your first question, brand preference, I dont have one. I'm using cheap surplus taprites and have never had a issue with them. I think the deciding factor should be threading of the ports and ability to quickly get parts for repairs.

Latest posts

Back