Bestest FREE foto editing software??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruscar

Eat, drink, repeat
Reaction score
OK, Ima gots like 800+ pics from recent trip to Mowee Wowee but too cheap (broke) to buy FotoSlop. Other than the boring "crop, redeye fix" snoozer programs, what software do you use to do effects ie. convert to B&W, area specific fixes, etc.?
Don't want some required search bar BS add-on, blah, blah. If this software starts directing me automatically to some save the one-armed pygmy whale donation site, I'll hunt your sorry butt down & pour my wiff's latest yeast infection in your seconday for recommending it!
Hey, I know nothing's free, especially "free" software, but I can hope, can't I?

And you sez.................?

Photo Professional for me.

It came with my Canon but can be downloaded for free (yes, FREE) through Canons website. It does an excellent job of tweaks, red eye correction, color changes, crops, resizes, etc.... At least with the RAW images I use it on.

I have the PS CS2 and never use it honestly. Beteen taking better pictures and the occasional effects tweaks through Photo Pro I have no need for CS2.

Mostly, I just use the software as my light table and batch converter.

I need to figure out what the heck you said first.
laughing4.gif

Best "free" photo editing software. Let me put on my eye patch and peg leg before I discuss "free" software. ;)

Best "free" photo editing software. Let me put on my eye patch and peg leg before I discuss "free" software. ;)
Bring your bounty my way, AAARRRH! I've no problem slippin' aboard the HMS Moneypumps & grabbin' a bitta booty! AAAARRRHH!

83351_sm.jpg

Back