need help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
Ok, So I am getting married the begining of next month and I need to come up with gifts for my groomsmen. I am trying to stay away from the normal flask, lighter, glass, cuff link sorta thing... I want something different but yet really cool.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Ok, So I am getting married the begining of next month and I need to come up with gifts for my groomsmen. I am trying to stay away from the normal flask, lighter, glass, cuff link sorta thing... I want something different but yet really cool.

Any ideas or suggestions?

How much do you want to spend? When I was a groomsman, I got a set of custom printed pint glasses. And I gave engraved flasks for my groomsmen.

+1 on the Beer of the month club!

I ended up getting my groomsmen small leatherman tools. I had each engraved with their initials. They turned out really well. A couple of the guys will comment from time to time on how they still use it. I break mine out every few days or so.

EDIT - ^^^ +1 - I like that idea.

If they are beer drinkers, how 'bout baskets with a selection of good/fine ales (commercial and HB) and some custom etched glasses in a couple of styles to go with them?

Engraved airsoft guns....this is a special occasion afterall!

Now only to find someone to engrave them for me! :cross:

I thought about the beer of the month club but that is just way to expensive. I really wish I could pull that off, but 100 bucks each is just way too much. My price is preferably under 30 or 40 each but maybe more if its something I really like.

A questions about beer of the month club though because I thought about joining it for me before but in Delaware it is illegal to have alcohol of any sort delivered to you so could I even be in the club?

If they are beer drinkers, how 'bout baskets with a selection of good/fine ales (commercial and HB) and some custom etched glasses in a couple of styles to go with them?

I REALLY like that idea, all but one of them are beer drinkers and they do like better beer but I dont know how much they appreciate something like that. They really dont know much about styles or nuances of different beer. Its more or like they take a drink and say "huh, yea thats pretty good."

I just dont want it to be like, "hey cool you bought me some beer".... if that makes sense.

Altough I do have a friend with a birthday coming up and he would LOVE something like this.

This I really like and you could do it for relatively little cost yourself...You can get baskets and fairly nice glasses at any good dollar store...you can easily use armoretch (from any chain art supply store) to do your own etching with stencils, and you could get a few mixed sixers, or a few sixers plus some of your homebrew and put a good variety of mixed beers and the galsses in the baskets (or use little metal garbage cans instead of baskets).

Some tissue paper and you are golden....You could probably do a half dozen of these for no more than $100 bucks total (maybe less) and that's mostly for the 6er's of good beer...

Im in the same boat. Mine's in September. I was thinking engraved Leathermens. FIL can do the engraving for me, and the Leathermens are $50.

Back