Brew Brother's Prices Rock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete08

Reaction score
Just picked up a 50 lb sack of pale ale malt at Brew Brothers-$30. Can't beat that. Nice people to deal with.:mug:

They are talking about making a run down I5 to service all of us around the Salem and Eugene area but I don't know how long till it happens. It'll be nice when I can pick up a bag without finding a reason to drive to portland

I recently bought about 35lbs of grain and some misc yeast and supplies from them and got it shipped to me in Eastern WA. It arrived quick (2 days) and was only 14$ shipping for about 42lbs of stuff. I saved almost 20$ on a 60 dollar order when I compared shopping carts to BMW (which are great, but it takes too long to ship here and I saved $$$ using brewbrothers). Their site is old-school, but it works fine and the brothers will contact you with any information they need to fulfill the order. I would highly recommend them to anyone who lives in the northwest, their prices are the best I've found. They also packed my yeast with an ice pack, without making it a "1$ optional addition"... I never asked, they just do things right apparently.

They happened to send the first order with 35lbs of grain Un-milled when I asked for milled. I sent a polite email saying it wasnt that big of a deal and its not worth sending back/etc... Hey, mistakes happen. To my surprise they email me and send out a replacement 35lbs of grain (milled this time) immediately, no strings attached... I keep the unmilled malt to use how I want. Thats pretty amazing to me and I'm sure they lost money on my order, but I'll definitely be coming back due to that sort of amazing customer service. +1 to BrewBrothers!

Brew Brothers has earned plenty of my business. I need to get a list of what I want to brew together again - I'm starting to run low on my base and specialty grains. I get better service and better prices at brewbrothers than at the homebrew stores closer to me...

Latest posts

Back