She does love me...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njs170

Reaction score
so my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas about two months ago and I told her a homebrew kit and I gave her the link to kit with two glass carboys. Well after about a week she started telling me that she wasn't going to get it for me because she wants her presents to be a surprise. Well i didn't believe her so she started giving hints about this huge great present that couldn't be a homebrew kit. Then moved on to she doesn't want me drinking so much because she is worried about my health. I was getting so frustrated with her. Well I woke up this morning to this.... I think she went a little over board!

IMG_8233_zps63863aae.jpg

Awesomeness, just awesomeness.

If she's not a beer drinker, you might want to make some wine or hard cider for her to enjoy as a thank you.

Does she have a sister?
Probably a much older sister, although I'm not opposed to a younger woman.

iambeer said:
Women are calculating creatures.

Never benevolent bringers of unrequited joy.

Be careful with this one young padawan.

If this is how she calculates, then it might just be worth it. Just sayin'.

From what I see there,it looks to me like she wants AG or PM. I'll wager she wants you to brew some really good beer & preferrs the keg. Man,that's a good one!:rockin:

You better have slipped her the salami,took the skin boat to tuna town,or at least gave her a ride on the wild baloni pony. Or a rocket ride. That was one of the best man gifts ever!!:ban::mug::ban:

Great Googily Moogily. That is a present. I do hope you bought her something big and shiny and I am not talking about a lighted mirror.

If you decide in 3 months homebrewing is not worth the time, let me know because I have been in need of a wort chiller :)

best of luck with the new hobby.

Then moved on to she doesn't want me drinking so much because she is worried about my health. I was getting so frustrated with her. Well I woke up this morning to this.... I think she went a little over board!

Only one thing that worries me, how much life insurance do you have? LOL

Nice set up, have fun with it! Cheers

you should print this whole thread and hand it to her.

show her that the entire brewing universe thinks she did good.

Keep in mind, the future of any other really cool, over the top presents depends on if you stick with this, and what you do in return to show how much you love it.

Keep in mind, the future of any other really cool, over the top presents depends on if you stick with this, and what you do in return to show how much you love it.

A very good point! Sorry man no sisters.

Don't worry I took care of her this christmas. She wants to make clothes so I got a sewing machine and everything she needs for it.

Now I have to get her something good for her birthday on Jan 5th! :smack:

Well too bad. 64 year olds are off the menu for me for quite a few more years, and I hope never to have a crazy woman in my house again

Back