New Brew Dog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riored4v

Reaction score
Picked up our new Lab puppy..Called her Avery.

she got her first bath.. She was stinky coming from the breeder..lol

Such a POUT that dog has! She'll relax and be terrorizing you in no time, I'm sure.

no doubt..lol we've alreasy tried breaking her into the kennel.. yea, not so fun. forgot what its like to have a puppy. It's the step up from our little chihuahua's

Me and the girlfriend almost woke up our roommate this morning when we saw this... just an explosion of, "AWWWWW" Toooo cute. She'll be a terror as a pup but she'll be an excellent companion ^_^

awesome... i love dogs. next thing you know, she's gonna be turning one. great name too... what was wrong with maharaja or mephistopheles? ;)

Wow- she's beautiful! Toby tells me he wants to meet her, and he liked her photos, but thought she was a bit young for him. He'll send a profile later, but he wanted me to tell you that he has a lake cottage with plenty of swimming room, a boat, and lots of ducks to chase. Here he is on a pontoon boat last summer (wet from a swim):

DSCF0003-1.jpg

He's single, but neutered, and looking for fun!

Wow- she's beautiful! Toby tells me he wants to meet her, and he liked her photos, but thought she was a bit young for him. He'll send a profile later, but he wanted me to tell you that he has a lake cottage with plenty of swimming room, a boat, and lots of ducks to chase. Here he is on a pontoon boat last summer (wet from a swim):

View attachment 15293

He's single, but neutered, and looking for fun!

single and ready to mingle eh? haha

Great looking lab Yoop:mug: Sounds like he has plenty of stuff to keep him out of trouble.. or into trouble..lol I'm hoping she ends up being as light as Toby.

Jeebus, Yoop, pimpin out yer pooch now????

Let the poor pup get housebroken fer cryin' out loud....

:D

Awesome lookin pup, BTW........

Back