• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 20# Co2 cylinders Richmond Va, Tidewater Va

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slevinkelevra

Reaction score
I've got 10 20# Co2 cylinders for sale, all empty. I havent checked the hydros on them, so they may be due. $35 each local meeting in Richmond or Tidewater.

slevinkelevra said:
I've got 10 20# Co2 cylinders for sale, all empty. I havent checked the hydros on them, so they may be due. $35 each local meeting in Richmond or Tidewater.

I am just south and would like one with an up to date hydro. Thx

OK I heres what I have. 9 are in test.. Depending on which supplier you take to get filled, they want either 5 year or 10 year dates. 10 year is CGA's guideline. some suppliers will only do 5 years on customer owned bottles.
I will send out the cylinders with the best dates first.
I do have 1 that is out of test. I will sell that one for $20 to help offset the cost of the hydro.

The standard for hydrotest on a co2 cylinder is 5 years. I just had to re hydro mine. It was $20. I just shipped a 20# tank from NY to Texas and it was $30 to ship ups. Just incase anyone wanted to know what it would possibly cost. Good luck on the sale very good prices, even if the hydro is expired.

The ones that are left have hydro dates more than 5 but less than 10 years. I have only a few left. If you're still interested lmk

The ones that are left have hydro dates more than 5 but less than 10 years. I have only a few left. If you're still interested lmk

I PM'ed you, definitely still interested in one even with an expired hydro. Let me know shipping to 76548 please!

3 left. All cylinders are aluminum. They will ship out Tuesday 7-5 if paid for by 7-3 Even with expired hydro's still a great deal!!

total shipped to 48375 please. for one with a current hydro

pick up might be possible upon further discussion if final tank becomes avalible

Back