Yay Arizona Is Going To The Stupidbowl!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I am an anti-football fan. Well, I can take it or leave it.

Anyways... The Cardinals are going to the Stupidbowl! I only care cause I am from AZ and I have always wanted to see them at least get out of the preseason with more than 1 win.

Gratz AZ! Ill be rooting for you (in my head)
-Me

Being in Delaware, I work with a lot of Eagles fans.

Their misery is so delicious, I wish I could bottle and carbonate it!

Yeah, I dont think the Steelers are planning on letting them slide by in any way. I've got the Steelers all the way through the bowl.

I'm glad to see Warner going. I think St Louis let him down letting too many of his team leave after they won the Super Bowl. Is it ironic that the Cardinals used to be a St Louis team?

Can I be happy that Arizona is going to the Superbowl, but at the same time immensely pissed that Warner is going again? I hope he dies in a snowblower accident

I kinda wanted to see McNabb get a SB win, just for all the crap he's put up with all these years from the fans...but since I don't really like the Eagles it doesn't really matter too much.

I was there! Go Cards!

NFC_Championship_198.JPG

Id be surprised if the Steelers dont win it. Pleased but quite surprised.

Me too. The Cardinals weren't supposed to beat the Falcons, then they weren't supposed to beat the Panthers, then they weren't supposed to beat the Eagles so who knows.

I have a feeling the Cardinals are going to be like when the Falcons and Chargers went to the Super Bowl 10 and 15 years ago. They made a good run out of nowhere, but didn't come close in the final game and then haven't come close since then.

Back