This sucks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epateddy

Reaction score
No more $7.99 flat rate shipping? Apparently Northern Brewer JUST dropped it - as in the last few days. I used to order 3-4 kits at a time (sans yeast) and still get it shipped for $7.99. Just put 2 kits in my cart and shipping would have been $21.00!! Any suggestions on who I should use now for great all-grain kits and superb customer service?

[I'm sure they were getting killed on shipping costs.]

What happened to $7.99 flat rate shipping?

We all know that there’s no such thing as “free shipping”. It’s simply a matter of where that shipping charge is included… in the price you pay for the product or whether it’s charged separately.

We have so many different products in different sizes and weights which made things very complex. Most of our products were included in the program but a large number could not be included. The program was increasingly difficult for us to manage and for you to understand.

So we’ve decided to simplify things. By separating out the shipping charges we’ve been able to lower our prices on hundreds of prices in our catalog.

Check and compare. The reduced prices now reflect an even better value to you.

We’ve also been working hard to lower our cost of shipping to you. We’ve improved the way we pack and ship your order and are passing that savings on to you too!

We are totally committed to delivering you the best value in home brewing. Unique products, broad selection and low prices.

midwest?

flat rate was a limited time deal.

edit: ah I see its northern brewer. AHS and Williams just gets more business.

Back