From The Oldest Brewery In America: Yuengling Lager

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arsenal610

Reaction score
The taste wasn't complex, but it did have more to offer than your regular American lager. I experienced sweet malt in the front and middle. In the back end, I was hit with this lemony/salty flavor that surprisingly wasn't off putting. This was light to medium body with a thin watery texture. Carbonation feel was soft that went well with the lemony finish.

All in all, this was a pretty decent beer. For around six dollars a six pack, you really can do worse. I definitely see myself buying a 6-12 pack of this and watching a sporting event or busting it out for a tailgate.

For those people that have had tried it, What do you think of this lager?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. It is a good beer but last time I drank more than two I had a hangover. For the record my homebrew has never given me a hangover no matter what the quantity.

Given the choice between yuengling and BMC (like on the golf courses in Myrtle Beach), I'll take a yuengling every time

yuengling Lager, was my Cheaper Beer to drink for years......... Till I started to HOMEBREW. :mug: Now I just buy it for production beer drinking. LMAO The yuengling Black n Tan is still OK with me. All I can say is, Every brew I have done soo far.....Tastes 20 times better than yuengling. ;)

Back